Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Wanna be... (The March Edition)

A member of the Get-Along-Gang and help them search for their Red Caboose, a pilot that writes messages in the sky, that guy on the Krispy Kreme commercial, a hype-man in a rap group, owner of a seeing-eye dog, Vin Deisel's cousin, animator of Kool-Aid Kool Man for the packets of Kool-Aid, the guy who invented ipod's, really good at something (read: amazing) like piano or marco polo, friends with Ben Stiller and Will Ferrel so I could be in 8 movies every year, the chicken or the egg so I could answer the question of which one came first, the 4th stooge, a reincarnation of Rodney Dangerfield so that I can finally get him some respect, that man working in a peach factory downtown who puts the peaches in the can in the President's of the United States of America's song Peaches, able to walk on water like Jesus, a little bit talla and a balla, The Voice like my friend Shayne, a monster truck driver, an owner of one of those old time Ma and Pa cafe's where everything looks like it's stuck in the 1950's, Mr. Clean, a friend to all of the little animals who need one, somebody's baby, a washed out celebrity who's only claim to fame is that they are a commentator on I Love the 80's/90's or I Love the 80's /90's Strikes Back, Dr. Sam Beckett (originally played by Scott Bakula) on the remake of Quantum Leap, the Queen Bee, the leader of a sadistic cult and the first one to drink the poisoned punch, a voice of an animated cartoon character that is drawn to resemble me, like Mike Bates, an Anchorman just like Ron Burgandy, an award winning blog writer, on a professional dodgeball team, Noah's Ark, somewhere beyond the sea, critically bashed by professionals but raised up on a pedestal by my adoring fans, able to think up new things that I wanna be...

(to be continued)

www.pookon.com

No comments: