Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm getting real tired...

I'm getting real tired of a lot of things, and today I decided to do something about it. Let me tell you about a few things that I was getting tired of. I'm getting real tired of my messy carpets, so I went out and bought a vaccuum. I'm getting real tired of being sick all the time, so I bought some dayquil, but I had to sign my name and show my ID so that I wouldn't use the pseudoephedrine to create methamphetamine and get high. I'm getting real tired of my toothbrush, so I bought a new one. I'm getting real tired of looking like an asshole, so I bought shaving cream and a new razor. I'm getting real tired of the dark, so I bought some lightbulbs. I'm getting real tired of moldy shower cutains and bathroom mats, so I bought new ones of those too. I'm getting real tired of my broken dresser taking up space in my room, so I dragged it outside and left it on the street corner. I'm getting real tired of my clothes laying all over the floor, so I bought some hangers. I'm getting real tired of cat hair attaching itself to my clothes, so I bought a lint brush. I'm getting real tired of not getting enough vitamins in my diet, so I bought some Centrum. I'm getting pretty tired of staying sober all the time, so I had a couple beers. I'm getting real tired of being tired...so I guess I'll go to sleep right now.

www.pookon.com

No comments: