Friday, May 12, 2006

Workin' for a livin'

I just realized this morning that I'm tired of working. I work nearly 30 hours a week at my job at UWM then another 20 at Miller Park if the Brewers are in town. I was getting angry about it this morning until I realized that I'm only 25 years old, and that I still have at least another 40 years until I retire. Then I realized that people in my generation probably won't even be able to retire because the government is messing up and spending all of the money that we pay to them. So that means that I'm not going to have another day off of work until I can no longer physically work because I'm dead. I sure hope that I find I job that I like at least a little bit so that I don't run away and become a hermit. By then, I only hope that the world's population hasn't surpassed 10 billion, for then there won't be any empty space for me to occupy and still be all alone. I guess I gotta stop being a bitch and just deal with it. That's what everyone else does; you don't see them whining about it on a web log. I gotta get back to work now so I can afford to bitch about it later on.

www.pookon.com

No comments: