Friday, January 18, 2008

I've been a real asshole lately

So far, I'm starting of this new year with one hell of a bang. I've been really cynical and standoffish since my return from Las Vegas. To sum it all up, I just really don't give a shit about some things anymore. I tried giving up drinking, but I found that it made me even more of an asshole because I was angry that I wasn't drinking. My current attitude has started to affect my life because I am not talking to my best friend (Joey Kanz), won't give my Mom a call even though she's been sick in bed all of last week, and am not getting along with my friends and co-workers. Sooner rather than later I'm going to alienate myself and lose all of my friends. The worst part about it is that I really don't f-ing care, nor do I give a shit about it. My upside right now (career, relationships, life, etc.) is at its all-time highest potential and I'm so close to being genuinely happy. I don't understand why I would jeopardize my life by treating other people like shit. None of this really makes sense anymore. Well, maybe this will grow out like a bad haircut. I remember once when I went to SuperCuts and they cut my hair into a flattop like Drew Carey. If I would've been wearing black thick framed glasses, I could have yelled out Cleveland Rocks! and hosted the Price is Right. It was that bad. My siblings and my parents laughed at me, and all my 14-year-old self could do was yell back "shut up!" Those were some rough times.

Well, I guess I aired it out there for a second. Hopefully that helped me get over this little snafu. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get on the phones at work and the customers start belittling me and treating me like dirt because I work in a call center. I'll just tell them to deal with it then probably get in trouble because I'm not providing good customer service. Time will tell on that one. Well, I gots to go be mean somewhere.

Raer!

-pookon-

http://www.pookon.com/

No comments: