Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jeopardy / Wheel of Fortune Before and After Noon

I think that I'm going to start making the titles of my blog entries resemble the popular Wheel of Fortune / Jeopardy category Before and After. The purpose of this is to display headlines that grab people's attention and sucker them in to reading my blog entry. It's just another cheap marketing ploy that I'll be employing to generate higher numbers for this site. Once I get tired of it (and trust me, I already have) I'll look for new gimmicks to draw attention to this shit. Maybe I can get some of those ridiculous flash animations, or pictures of dogs and cats cuddling together like the ones that my Mom always sends me. Maybe that will draw more people here. I just saw my stats (I do keep a counter on this blog) and they're el terrible. I mean, the freakin' cable access channel has higher ratings than me. Have you ever seen the garbage that people put up on there? I have, and it's not pretty. I guess I'm to blame for driving their ratings up then. Shame on me. Looks like I'll just have to visit my blog from multiple ip addresses on a daily basis to keep the ratings war going between myself and public access. The heat is on Time Warner Milwaukee Public Access Channel 14! How do you like the way that shit works?!?

Join with me and fight the good fight against Public Access Channel 14 and check out Pookon's Ill Blog (and our brother site Pookon's Ill Stuff) as often as humanly (and technologically) possible. If you don't, then the terrorists have won and you are being anti-American. Try living with that burden on your shoulders. I dare you to look Lady Liberty and 6 pound, 8 ounce baby Jesus right in the eyes and tell them that you don't love America. If you are an American and do your civic duty by racking up the hits on my sites, then you also love spaghetti and meatballs. And if you don't love spaghetti and meatballs, just get the hell out of here. The time has come to band together and unite in the fight against Public Access Channel 14. I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do and... FLIP OUT... all I wanna know is one thing... who's coming with me? C’mon! Who's coming with me and this fish? Who's coming with me?!?!?!?!


- pookon -

http://www.pookon.com/
http://pookon.blogspot.com/

No comments: