Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pookcast: Episode 9 - Fat Teen Wolf

Part 1 of this episode sees me stammering over the events of today's WSoBP VI Satellite tournament up in Green Bay. It was about 7:30 pm at night, and I was already wasted. I went outside by my car to record this, and it was cold and snowy outside. I didn't care, so I just rambled on about about a range of topics from beer pong to the Brewers. It was my return to the Pookcast for the first time in over 6 weeks. It seems like on that night I finally had something to talk about.

Part 1



I was about to sign off and end this episode, because for I ran out of stuff to talk about. But then the booze grabbed a hold of me and a rant came spewing out. There's a million things that I could talk about, but for some reason that night I went off about wanting to be cast in Teen Wolf 3 : Fat Teen Wolf. There's not much more that I could add that I didn't already say in the video, so watch it and be amazed or stunned by my ramblings.

Part 2




I will continue to plead with you to help me in getting Teen Wolf 3: Fat Teen Wolf made. If we all call the heads of the movie studios and write letters, there's no way that they can avoid this forever. In the age of unnecessary sequels and remakes, someone has to put up some cash to make a 3rd Teen Wolf movie starring me. I can't promise to deliver the greatest movie known to man, but I can certainly promise that it will be as good if not better than half of the shit that comes out in the theaters these days. I know that we can do it, we just all have to work together for the greater good.


- pookon -

www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com

No comments: