Friday, April 02, 2010

Sorry, no 25 Brewers in 25 Days : Dave Bush...yet

Hey guys. If you're here looking for the Dave Bush article, you've come to the right place but I've let you down. I'm now officially a day behind. I know it's no excuse, but last night I went out for a boot at the bar with my friends and I was too drunk and tired to write the article when I got back home. In all fairness it was over 70 degrees last night and I stayed out later because of that. We were sitting outside and having a great time. I'm kind of a loser and I don't go out and hang out with friends too much, so when I do I tend to take advantage of it. So I'm one behind, but I will write that as soon as possible and get that posted up here for the people who have been following me since Day 1. I have heard lots of positive feedback, and once again I'm sorry for failing on my promise. But if I get all 25 players profiled in 25 days, doesn't it still count?

So I guess if you're ready this then you're already here, so take a couple of minutes and catch up on some the entries that you may have missed. And then check back sometime later for the Dave Bush and Manny Parra articles. I'll get that to you as soon as possible. Have a great day and I hope you're heading out to Miller Park tonight for our first taste of Brewers baseball, which will be amazing even though the game doesn't count. Later.

- pookon -

www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com

No comments: