Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pookcast Episode 10: The Sports Edition with Brian

I had originally intended to a sports episode of the Pookcast with my brother James when I went to visit him in South Carolina back in November of 2009. He declined to participate, saying that he wasn't comfortable with appearing on the internet for everyone to see. As you know from visiting pookon.com, pookon's ill blog and my twitter site, I live my life in the public eye and don't give a shit about what people think about me. I had a laundry list of questions that I wanted to ask him. Questions like, "How hard is it to follow your favorite teams (Brewers, Packers, Bucks) when you are living in a different state?" "Is it difficult to start following a new team (in South Carolina all they care about is the University of South Carolina Gamecocks) and getting accustomed to reading about them in the newspaper and hearing about them on the radio?" I've lived in Milwaukee for my whole life except for the 2 years that I spent in college at UW-Oshkosh. And even when I was there all of the sports coverage was about the Packers and Brewers, so it was just like being in Milwaukee. So I really wanted to get his opinion on all of this, but he wouldn't sit down and talk with me. So I turned to Plan B - my cousin Brian. No one is as opinionated as he is and more passionate about Wisconsin sports. Brian was more than willing to sit down with me and talk sports. We covered a lot in this short 20 minute time period, and I know that we could have gone on for hours but there's no way you would have sat and watched that. I'm surprised if you actually watch this shit. But if you make to the end you will get an extra special treat that I'm sure you weren't expecting and that you definitely will be fortunate to receive. You're welcome. Enjoy Episode #10 of the Pookcast, and stay tuned to the Pookon Empire for more exciting content in the future.

Part 1





Part 2




- pookon -


www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com

No comments: