Thursday, May 06, 2010

I'm pushing 30...

But for the time being I'm still 29. Fuck. That's all I really have to say for now. But I'm old and getting older but I still act like I'm 5 years old. So I guess it's not all bad though because I'm living the dream. I'm just not living my dream because nobody wants to marry a 29 year old ugly dude who acts like a 5 year old. So the women are staying far away from me until I get my act together. Maybe year 29 is the one where this 1,000 piece puzzle finally comes together. Probably not because I'm too busy watching Brewers games and drinking by myself in a darkened room. Oh well. Perhaps I'll accomplish all those things other people do when I'm 30. 30 is the new 20 after all, right? Whatever it may be, I control my own destiny and it's time to stop sitting on my ass thinking about what I can do and just go out into the world and start doing it. If I ever listen to my own advice, 29 will be the best year of my life. If I continue to ignore myself, then 29 will be just like every other year. It's in my hands. Like Allstate motherfucker!

- pookon -

www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com

No comments: