Wednesday, January 05, 2011

World Series of Beer Pong 6 - Day 3 (Pookcast Episode 18)

With a 5-7 record we obviously were not good enough to make the playoffs on Day 3. In fact, I haven't made the playoffs since the last time that I played with Hummel at WSoBP II. So for the last few days I have used Day 3 to get drunk and check out Las Vegas. I've been to Vegas almost a dozen times now, so there's not really much more to see. So I decided instead to hang out in the room and do nothing. Kind of a wasted way to spend the day if you ask me, but at the time I was tired as shit and really didn't feel like moving around. Eventually I got off my ass and fulfilled my yearly goal of eating at In-N-Out Burger. This video I took at night recounts my Day 3 of the World Series. I hope that I recalled all of the events that happened that day, but to be quite honest with you if I didn't remember all of them I have no memory whatsoever, because I really didn't do much that day. But all is well that ends well, and a bad day in Las Vegas is better than a good day back in Milwaukee when I'm stuck at work. Thanks again for sticking with me through another World Series of Beer Pong, and since I've already decided to go back for Year VII, I will start practicing at an earlier date so that I can be ready this year. I will return to the playoffs on Day 3 or my name isn't Iceman! Later dudes.



- pookon -

www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com

No comments: