Sunday, January 02, 2011

World Series of Beer Pong 6 - Drunk in Las Vegas (Pookcast Episode 15)

This is the 6th time that I am out in Nevada for the World Series of Beer Pong. We always arrive here on the 1st of January, but the tournament doesn’t start up until the 2nd. For me that means the first day is a day when I am able to get drunk and enjoy Vegas, which usually involves me walking around on the Strip with some form of malt liquor in my hand. This year my choice would be Steel Reserve because I saw a toothless degenerate wandering around drinking one and he looked like he was having a good time. In fact, I would go on to say that this bastard was my hero, even though he was someone that you certainly would not look up to in normal circumstances. But the streets of Las Vegas are anything but normal, especially when a lunatic like me is wondering around vocalizing his thoughts for all to hear. When I started the Pookcast I meant it to be the audio version of this blog so that you could hear the tone of my voice and see my non-verbal reactions when I'm talking, which are two things you just can't get from reading written word. So here is me drunk in Las Vegas doing an episode of the Pookcast. Tournament play begins today so wish me luck. I know I'm going to need it this year. I'm definitely on the wrong side of my beer pong career, and we basically need to catch lightning in a bottle or have drunken recall take effect to do well out here. Later dudes.



- pookon -

www.pookon.com

email: pookondotcom@gmail.com

No comments: