Tuesday, May 10, 2005

oh so COLD COLD COLD!!!

(When I first intended to write this, it was coming 2 weeks to the day of a previous blog that I wrote entitled oh so HOT HOT HOT!!! It has been about 3 weeks since I wrote that entry, and it is no longer cold but oh so hot again. This blog has no relevance whatsoever than to point out the fact that I complain too much about some things and that I should be careful what I wish for.)
Ok, so 2 weeks ago I was complaining how hot and humid it was, so much to the point that I was drinking gallons of ice water, I had all of the windows open, and still was unable to fall asleep on account of the heat. There was nothing that I could do to solve the heat wave crisis. How I wish I had never opened my mouth and complained about the heat because now I wish that it would come back. Weather.com tells me that it is "41 degrees F, feels like 34 degrees F" versus 71 degrees 2 weeks ago. Now I'm no scientist or anything, but I think that 34 is a rather low number and it sure as hell feels like cold outside to me. I tried to open the window to get some fresh air in the apartment, but couldn't because it was frozen shut! Ok, so I lie about that but I couldn't stand to have the cold air come into my peaceful world. So I shut myself away from the outdoors and settled in for a good, warm night's sleep. Now that I know not to complain about the weather here in Wisconsin because it varies so frequently, I'm going to continue to complain about the weather here in Wisconsin because I don't learn from my mistakes.

www.pookon.com

No comments: