Friday, May 06, 2005

random thoughts and observations

money - who in the hell decided that money was so damn important? If you don't have it, you are frowned upon and stepped on by those who do, and if you do have it you are frowned upon and ridiculed by those who don't. It's a vicious never ending cycle, the more money you have, the more you want and you will keep going because you will never be satisfied because there will always be someone with more. Whatever happened to surrounding yourself with good friends and family?

big words - I hate it when people use big words just to sound important. They most often will incorrectly use them or use them for the sole purpose of convincing you that they are more intelligent than you are. Their incoherent self-righteous wrongdoings unjustly land them in quite an interesting debacle. When countless generations mercilessly abandon all sense of individualistic thought and subscribe to the wrongful logic of their predecessors, it rarely results in good fortune for every party involved in process. Nevertheless, it irrevocably fails to change the beliefs, attitudes and eventual demise of said individuals partaking in such reckless abandonment.

scan-tron tests - does abbacadabba actually work?

living in debt - it's inevitable in today's society because the price of living is so high that no one can afford to exist anymore because everything is so expensive. Most people need to work 2 jobs just to make ends meet. Student loans, credit cards, car payments, rent, bills, food, an eventual mortgage, then paying for the kid's college? Screw this, I'm going to a deserted island so I can live as a hermit.

Boston Tea Party - sounds like a great time. Why didn't I receive an invitation? I wonder if they played pin the tail on the donkey and had cake and ice cream. I wonder what the treat bags would have been like...

being busy - remember the good ol' days when you could curl up with a good book beside a nice warm fire? Me neither, because I've been too busy being busy. When I'm not at work or work or work, I'm somewhere else that requires me to be there. Geez, even God took a day off after creating existence. I'm lucky to squeeze in a 15 minute break.

http://www.pookon.com/

Oh and by the by, happy birthday to me on this day (May 6) as I celebrate 24 years of life.

No comments: