Tuesday, November 29, 2005

World Series of Beer Pong in Mesquite, NV

Chris and I have signed up to play against the elite members of beer pong. We have officially entered the World Series of Beer Pong in Mesquite, NV, which is taking place in early January of 2006. We will travel to the entertainment mecca of this fine country and compete against the best of the best in the greatest sport known to mankind. Beer pong has become such an integral part of my life that I feel that it is necessary to defend my hobby at every moment that arises. I look forward to squaring off against my peers in mankind's most competitive game since Twister. Along with 10 friends from the chbpl (http://www.chbpl.com/) we will represent not only our state, city and college, but also our need to play competitive sports. I now consider myself a professional athlete, seeing as how our league is organized to put the game ahead of fun. I will not stop until I have reached that unreachable plateau of beer pong; coming home with the World Series title and 1/2 of the $10,000 prize in my back pocket. Until that day comes (we'll certainly know on January 5th of 2006) I will keep practicing in hope of being the best. The countdown has begun! 34 days until I can emerge as one of the beer pong legends that will stand the test of time. I guess we'll just have to wait until January 2nd to see if this Cinderella story has a happy ending. Until then....MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!

http://www.pookon.com/

No comments: