Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Drive to Stay Alive - Ep 10 - Slow Down. Don't be an Idiot

Well I've got some good news for you and of course some bad news as well. Most people want to get the bad first to get the pain over with just like ripping off a band aid but I'm not going to do that. I'm going to give you the good news first. But it is some really really really good news. I figured out the secret to surviving in life - Don't be a Fucking Idiot. I also figured out how to enjoy life - Slow Down. I'll explain more in the Podcast you can hear by clicking below but before you do that let me bring you the bad news that unfortunately accompanies the good like a superhero's sidekick - I still haven't figured out my purpose in life and I also haven't figured out how to enjoy my life. My life has been a lot like this because I have lived enough to have gathered enough life experiences that lead to street smarts and having attended many levels of school culminating in a College Degree which provides me with book smarts. But the problem is that I still haven't figured out a way to apply it. Potential. Miles and miles of potential. That's how you would describe me. Once I am able to put it all together look out everyone. You'll meet an unstoppable force that is Scott A. Reck 2.0. Maybe you can help me out by listening to my ideas and give me some advice. I sure could use the help. So listen to this Episode below and leave a comment on this blog, on Facebook, Twitter or my cell. I can't do this alone so it would help to know that I've got some help along the way. I really do hope I find my reason to keep on living. But I will promise to keep trying until I do.



Right click and Save As to download a copy of The Drive to Stay Alive - Ep 10 - Slow Down. Don't be an Idiot so that you can listen to it whenever you feel like it: http://pookonco.ipower.com/music/dtsa-ep10.mp3

I really hope that people take a listen to this because I think we can all stand to learn a lesson here. This whole World is going to Hell and you don't want to be one of the many sucked down with it. If you just follow these two simple rules - Slow Down and Don't be a Fucking Idiot you just might set yourself apart from the crowd and emerge as an individual. Or you might hear what I have to say and think that I'm full of shit. But I do ask that you at least take the time to hear me out. We can't begin to have a serious and legitimate conversation if you don't know where I'm coming from. I'm willing to listen to you as well so make sure and let me know what you're thinking. Well, I've said all I have to for now. I do look forward to hearing what you have to say about it. Just remember to slow down. And above all - don't be a fucking idiot. I have a feeling that you won't.

 - pookon -

www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeeIceman
https://twitter.com/pookondotcom

No comments: