Saturday, February 19, 2005

beer pong

I write this from the Cramer house, where at I am involved in the beer pong leauge spring 2005. This is my 3rd year, and I have established myself as not only a worthwhile member of the beer pong community, but also a player for the youngins to look up to. For those of you who are new to the sport, beer pong information specifically associated with our leauge can be found at www.chbpl.com or for general information visit www.nbpl.com. I write this blog because beer pong is the greatest sport known to man. Forget about decathlons and soccor, this sport combines two of humanities greatest wants and needs, the nature to be competitive and the need to consume alcohol. It's not called kool-aid pong after all. I guess the fact that yes officer, I've had a few is relevant in the fact that it allows me to ramble without the intervention of a third-party watchdog makes it the best sport of all time. Beer pong as a game brings out the best (and I will admit, the worst) in all of us, and we all must step up to the table some time if we want to shoot the ball. Life as we know it is centered around survival and the ability to shoot a ping pong ball into a 16 ounce clear cup filled 1/4 of the way with the chepest beer on the market, with the end result of everyone enjoyng themselves in a way dictated by our predescessors. When we compete with each other in the relm of beer pong, we find out who we really are, and by that we determine our future as pointed out by the ultimate game. That is all I can say right now, for it is time to finish for the night. But don't worry, there is always a time and place for everything, and beer pong, like religion, will always be an established part of society, and we draw upon that to live our lives and fullfill our dreams. The game will determine our place and passage in life, and like Doogie Howser, typing on a computer at the end of an episode, that is where I will finish. And that my friend, is where the Iceman finishes the race.

www.pookon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beer pong tournament sign in at 12:30pm.

Ball tossing begins at 1:00pm.

2 Man teams @ $20 per team.

100% payout! and prizes
2 tables, double elimination.

for info call tippys @ 920-793-4725
ask for Rob or Chad

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=13950569738

or email @ tippy@lakefield.net
and at www. myspace. com/tippys

Beer Pong Tournament
This event is planned to start at 1:00 pm on Apr 20, 2008 at Tippy's Bar & Grill.