Saturday, February 19, 2005

office

welcome to my office, or at least my online one. step inside, because you're about to be fired, donald trump style. i kid, i really do, but sometimes i can be serious and try and find a common ground between the others and myself. my real office is currently in the uwm union, although i am currently looking for new space to run my business out of. if anyone knows where a sprite young chap like myself can be employed, send a message my way asap. i'm gonna use my espn sense and say that a notice is on the way, so i'm going to go and sit somewhere and wait for that notice. until then, good day to you all, and if you need me, i'll be hanging out in the chocolate room at the wonka factory, drinking my cup of tea and then taking a bite out of it.

www.pookon.com

No comments: