Tuesday, January 03, 2012

World Series of Beer Pong VII - It's All Over

Day 2 might have been better than Day 1, but that's not saying a lot since we only had 1 win on the first day. But I decided to triple my winnings. It is Las Vegas after all and out here they let you do that crazy shit. We ended up going 3-3 today which is good for a normal day, but combined with our first day record (for you smart people out there) only equates to 4 wins. Last time I checked that's not good enough. But oh well man. So it goes.

I'm still trying (albeit not very hard - I haven't even left the hotel room) to find some free WiFi because lord knows I'm not paying for that shit. I might pay for all of this excessive drinking with years off of my life, but heaven forbid I scrape off a couple of bucks to provide you with some exclusive content. You know that I love you too much to do something silly like that. But someday you will get to see all this nonsense. Even if I have to walk back home to personally show it to you myself.

The day is over as far as beer pong goes, but there are still plenty of hours left here in Las Vegas before we are forced to go back home and annoy our families. So keep on checking back on my social networking sites to see what kind of shenanigans that cousin Kevin and I get into. Some might not be fit to print, but that is where your rabid imagination comes into play. If you can dream it, we can do it. So aim high! Reach for the stars! And let your conscience be your guide! Jiminy Cricket that shit!

That's all I've got for right now because this is becoming increasingly difficult with every sip I take. Well then stop drinking Iceman you say. You sound like my mother. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Time to detox when I get home. But now is not that time! Here is not that place! And if.we win today the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday but as a day when the world declared in one voice - we will not go down without a fight! We will not vanish into the night! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our INDEPENDANCE DAY!!!!

- Iceman -

No comments: