Tuesday, January 03, 2012

World Series of Beer Pong VII

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if you came here looking for some WSoBP coverage that you have come to love and expect from me, but I haven't been able to provide any yet on the blog. There are a few reasons for that. 1. I've been sick since Dec. 30 and exhausted as all hell, so just walking around is tough. But I've also been drinking and playing beer pong, which hasn't helped me one bit. 2. I haven't yet been able to find a place with free Wifi internet, which is essential for me to upload videos and write about my day. Right now I'm posting through email on my cell phone, so I apologize if it looks weird or lacks the pinanche that I'm used to presenting. 3. There isn't really that much to talk about after 1 day (well 2 now) out here because Hummel that Shit! has played poorly to the tune of a 1-5 record and there's no sense in talking about that anymore. 

But there are some good things I'd like to share with you so I promise I'll have those for you as soon as I get internet. Tomorrow (today technically because its 330am pacific time) is Day 2 and we hope to pick up a few more wins but the main point is that we are having fun despite all of us being a little sick. Wish I could say some more but I'm tired of "texting" this message and tired overall. Now I'm going to bed because I need to be up in 6 hours to start drinking. Hell of a town this Las Vegas is!

- Iceman -

No comments: