Tuesday, January 03, 2012

World Series of Beer Pong VII - update

Sorry folks, still searching for a free WiFi connection. There aren't any at the Flamingo like last year. I might have to venture out to a Starbucks or some shit just to be able to post some videos as well as an update. But the results are in and they're not good. We are losing more games than winning and stand at 2-7 with 3 more games to play today. So things could be better but I'm drunk in Las Vegas. What more could you ask for?

I hope I can post a real update with all the bells and whistles (as old people like me say) but I doubt I'll be able to any day soon. Cousin Kevin is itching to hang out with me after spending the day wandering alone and my Uncle Gary is driving in from California to come hang out for the night, so if anything I won't get things posted until tomorrow morning at the earliest. Sorry folks, but I have to play the hand that I'm am dealt, to use a little Vegas phrase.

I hope everyone is doing well and that your New Year has started off right. Thanks again for all the love and support and make sure you check out the Facebook and the Twitter for all of the up to the minute results from the WSoBP. They won't always be good, but I do promise that I will always have something to say and that I will do my best to entertain. Take care.

- Iceman -

No comments: