Wednesday, January 04, 2012

World Series of Beer Pong VII - That's All for Now

Hey everyone. I'm posting on here just to basically let you know that there won't be any more updates on here until I get back home. At this point I've given up searching for free WiFi because I have giant blisters on me feet and a full schedule of walking ahead of me today, so walking will only be done for essentials. And sadly posting videos and commentary on here (not to mention all the back end stuff like formating, styling and uploading that goes on in creating content) would take up a lot of my day. I know in years past I was able to do it, but back then I wasn't old. Deal with it.

So instead of bringing you more content on here I'm going to go out into the world, fetch me a rum and create some new content for future posting. Since I will be back home in Milwaukee tomorrow night, I can start posting the things that I was planning to show you out here, so stay tuned for that stuff over the weekend. Back home it will be so much easier to do, plus it will give me something to do while I am recovering from the week long sickness that inevitably follows each World Series.

Today is hopefully going to be filled with some good times and happy memories. I know for sure we're going to In-N-Out Burger, the Main Street Station Brewery, downtown Las Vegas and out looking for Karma. If I find her, I'm going to ask her to be my wife. I should have never left her, and I have spent the last few years of my life paying dearly for it. So if I come home with a darling cocktail waitress on my arm, I gotta inform my roommate that there's going to be another person living in the house. So she knows to buy more groceries and toiletries. One can dream. Oh Karma. I dream of you every night. How could I have been so careless??

While I'm out chasing Karma, Kevin will be out chasing Destiny and Brodey still has time to hop on a plane to come out here to see if Sapphire is still alive. You never know man. Strippers are some tough critters with an outstanding willingness to survive against all odds while being a single mother and putting theirselves through college. I for one will stand and applaud their efforts. And go and get change for a $10. They need your help. Feeding the poor and helping out the meek and lowly is what Jesus would have done. I'm just trying to walk in his footsteps. You can't fault a guy for trying to do a good dead.

So while there probably won't be anything here, that doesn't mean there won't be anything of substance on Facebook or Twitter, so check there early and often. You'll either roll with laughter or be disgusted. But either way I will touch you. Even if you don't like it. But you know you do, so let's keep this quiet and don't tell the proper authorities, ok?

- Iceman -

No comments: