Sunday, October 18, 2015

Even It Out - Day 18 (Sunday October 18)

Something happened today. I woke up this morning and I didn't know what else to do. Normally I would eat breakfast or lunch on a Sunday (depending on what time I wake up). But today was an even day and I couldn't eat anything. But I needed to do something. After all, boredom is the first step towards relapse. This is what led to me looking like a cancer patient. What? You expected me to have a little more tact? Try drinking all morning on an empty stomach and try to not be offensive. I'd say that I'm sorry, but I don't mean it right now. Drunken Iceman is a true asshole. But if you need visual proof of what this little misstep did to me, simply scroll down to see what happened. If you didn't already know, let me state for the record that I have problems. There's a lot of things about me you don't know anything about. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner. A rebel.

I don't know where else to go with this one. I shaved my head and beard because I was bored. When you have reached the point of no return, you can't go back. I'm a little more than halfway into this monthly challenge, so I have no choice but to soldier on. I figure since I've gone this far, I might as well keep on going, right? So excuse me if things start to get weird. Wait, start to get weird? They've already been weird. Where the hell have you been pal? Christ if I know. I often try to go on a quest to find myself, but my spirit animal (a smug ass dolphin), always leads me in the wrong direction. Punk ass bitch. I don't even know why I subscribe to that method of thinking. I have a level head. I'm educated. I don't make foolhardy decisions. So why do I allow the asshole of the sea to take me to these places? I don't know. I have problems. He has problems. We all have problems. Deal with it.

 - pookon -

http://www.pookon.com/
https://twitter.com/pookondotcom
https://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeeIceman

No comments: