Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Drive to Stay Alive - Episode 15 - I Needed a Win

If you've been following along with this Podcast since I started it in late October then you would know that I mostly discuss negative things and sadness. My life has been full of those kinds of things lately so naturally that is all I have had to talk about. If I would have been positive and happy in my life then this podcast wouldn't exist because I would have found my reason to keep living. After so many weeks of working through problems and issues in my life I really needed a win to remind me that good things to happen to good people in life. This was made perfectly clear to me on January 27 at the annual Brewers on Deck event. I'm a believer in Karma, which is the idea that there is a balance in the world and that good things will come to good people and vice versa. Things can't be all bad and they can't be all good. Things have been pretty bad lately and this small thing was enough to pick me up out of the gutter. In the grand scheme of things it was something very small but at the time it was huge, especially since it had to do with the Milwaukee Brewers.

I don't want to spoil the story because I want you to listen to the podcast. That's kind of the whole point of me recording this thing and posting it here. But I do promise you that it is a real feel good kind of story that you will probably directly benefit from at some point during the year. Let's just say that I got rewarded with some things I can share with other people. This episode deals with Karma and the balance of the Universe  and how one will eventually be rewarded as long as they work hard to change their life. Through this podcast I have been trying to make some changes to be a better person and it was nice to finally see it pay off. It is moments like this that make all the suffering and hard times worth it.



Right click and Save As to download a copy of The Drive to Stay Alive - Episode 15 - I Needed a Winhttp://pookonco.ipower.com/music/dtsa-ep15.mp3

I have noticed that some more good things have happened in my life lately as soon as I was ready to accept them by letting go of the negativity. Good things happen to good people. Although I don't always make the right choices for the most part I am a good person. Karma will pay me back once I let her do it. And on January 27 at Brewers on Deck, I got paid back in a way which I could have never imagined. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience and it couldn't have come at a better time in my life. I needed this win. And I got it. It gave me a reason to keep on living if only to see what happens next. Who knows what might happen tomorrow?

 - pookon -

www.pookon.com
email: pookondotcom@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeeIceman
https://twitter.com/pookondotcom

No comments: