Sunday, June 02, 2013

The Write Month: June 2 - Fire. I Could Look at a Fire for Hours

Last night I literally looked at the fire for hours. I watched it from its' inception until it was merely ashes. And I could do this all day, everyday. I don't really understand why. I love fire. Even more than I love some people in this world sadly. Fire just has a certain quality that blows my mind. I can't explain it nor can I understand it. Fire f****** rocks. This voice to text thing won't let me say swear words. f*** that. You see? God damn son of a b**** . Hey a****** why won't you let me sware? Don't censor me. You can't do that to me; I have a family. Charles Manson had a family. No f****** s*** lady, does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza? Ah, I could play with this for hours. That's what she said. Provides for hours that's what she said. Provides for hours? This may be the day that we feared when a guy takes over. A guy? I said A. I., like artificial intelligence. f****** computers. Hold on to your butts.

This post is already rife with movie references so I probably should explain the title if you didn't get it by now. It's from one of my favorite movies Face Off and Nicolas Cage says in a rather creepy voice, "Peach. I could eat a peach for hours." Classic stuff man. With the way the wind keeps shifting it makes me want to yell like Nicolas Cage in The Rock, "GLASS OR PLASTIC!?! GLASS OR PLASTIC?!? BECAUSE IF THIS ROCKET GOES OFF AND THE WINDS CHANGE DIRECTION, YOU'RE EITHER GOING TO END UP IN A GLASS JAR OR A PLASTIC BAG!!!!" Shit, I watch way too many movies. And I have an unusual fascination with Nicolas Cage.

But that's why I'm out here camping today. To get away from the norm. And I'm not talking McDonald. I want to be roommates with that brilliant bastard. I mean my normal life. That's what this weekend was all about. Step outside the normal comforts and "ruff, ruff, rough it" (because my Dad's dog Sweet Lou is here) and leave all of that unnecessary stuff behind. Go back to nature. And pee all over it, savage style. Yeeeeeaaaaahhh!!! Take that outdoors. I've obviously lost my mind. Waking up at 6am and drinking whiskey right away will do that to you. So I guess I'm going to just leave it at that. AHHH!! NOT THE BEES!! NOT THE BEES!!!!

-pookon-

No comments: